This stunning penthouse loft has it all with many artist touches:
Award winning New-Urban walkable community, www.belmarcolorado.com, 17 restaurants, 60 stores, and a Whole Foods within 3 blocks. Fourth floor unit with views of mountains, Denver, and downtown Belmar.
High vaulted ceilings and large windows bring in tons of natural light, Fully furnished, Close to Denver Federal Center, Multiple bus routes, Central A/C, Secured building, Secured parking space in parking garage, 17' metal banana tree, and artistic metal "Barn Door". Lots of wall space with track lights to display art.
· Large front bedroom with artistic metal barn door that slides to close and walk-in closet
· Office area in hall with wireless internet access and desk for laptop.
· Full bathroom with large linen closest, tub and shower.
· Laundry closet with energy-efficient stacked washer and dryer
· Kitchen area with large island housing dishwasher, sink and cabinets
· Large GE Profile Refrigerator; dishwasher, microwave, and stove
· Huge pantry cupboard in kitchen, and added wood cubes below stairs
· Dining area
· Living room with 17-foot metal banana tree, Scandinavian design furniture, Guatemalan wall hanging, terrific views, and a 47? Plasma TV
· Deck overlooking the park, the main street of Belmar, with unobstructed views of downtown and the mountains.
· Master with Scandinavian Design bedroom set, walk-in closet, open view to downstairs, park, downtown, mountains and main street of Belmar
· Master bath with large tub and separate shower.
Security building, Large elevator in lobby, Covered parking in garage, Optional Fitness center next door.